Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Always Setbacks To a Passion

     Well what can we say?  When you get a plan together and have all of your ducks lined out in a row something always has to come up.  In our case it happened to be work.  Nothing wrong with work, I feel everybody should put in a good at least 12 hour day with some sort of manual labor into it.
     So with the plan on hold for right now until I get back from the rig I have decided to condense down some of the post with two to three subjects into each one.  I have already stated the approximation of what plants we plan to grow but have not been able to show you the findings on it.  That unforturnate piece of paper happens to be at the house.  So with the next post we will start out by showing you what we use on a daily basis and what we use for special occasions.
     The second part of the post will consist of designs for the chicken coop and the workshop which will be a vital part of many of the fabrications that will be in later posts.  The workshop of coarse is going through some major changes to deal with the influx of materials (mainly lumber I have cut myself) and the space needed to do some of the designs.  Before any designs are to be built I will show draftings of each with the necessary supply list that is needed for each one.  Since I mainly do hand drawn drafts these will be in place through velum paper and mechanical pencil.  Some of the designs you will see will be pretty complex but those will mainly involve the copper and bronze designs that I will use to incorporate the Steampunk theme of the homestead.
     As with any post I will show very thorough pictures that may have cookies attached with it like java or jpg images so be sure that you are fine with these before you proceed past this post.  I am not really sure how they classify what is a cookie and what is not since I am not very familiar with how they classify these on a government level but all images will be taken by the camera on this computer and I have not desided on whether or not I am going to shoot any video for this blog.  I hope yall will join me when I come home for good and we can get the ball rolling on transforming the land into a wonderful world of Steampunk and Self-Sustaining lifestyle choices.  Thank you guys again for reading this post and I look forward to showing you some new stuff in the future.  Until then I will just be working out in the middle of nowhere drilling for fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment